Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wordless Wednesdays

Guy time on the couch after work! Our favorite part of the day :)
Bruce looks so similar to Zach in this picture when he was a baby. Do any Hillegi agree?
This week we have the privilege of seeing lots of family. Whitney and Sam serenaded Bruce with their favorite Justin Bieber song, "Oh Baby".
Bruce, "Aunt Lynn, just don't move, I'm going to sleep right here forever...well, at least until I poop, spit up, or get hungry!"

Bruce, "What can I say? I like to eat!"
We are so thankful to our church family for bringing us meals every 2 days for a couple weeks. The Moore's brought us dinner this week and we had such a nice visit with them. Amanda and I swapped babies for the picture.
Umbilical cord off = Success!!

Happy Wednesday :)

3 comments:

  1. Zach,Kate,and baby Bruce...I check this site everyday! It brings a smile to my face! You all seem to be adjusting just fine! Congratulations and always remember...FREE babysitting anytime! Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad this baby is getting sung to:) such an encouragement from you and Zach. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hillegi agree that he looks like Zach!

    ReplyDelete