We're back! I know its been almost 2 months since the last installment. No excuses, but as Zach would say, "It's
about time!". Here is the first of a few posts I will be publishing about our summer happenings. In the beginning of June we went to the Outer Banks with my family. The week was filled with a lot of relaxing that involved eating, lounging by the beach or pool, cooking fun meals, and playing bananagrams!! One of the things I wanted to do that week was take some nice beach pictures - the typical family ones where each member wears white and khaki. That was our planned attire initially, however we Hillegi (pl. form, pronounced hill- uh- gai) are blue people and so we decided, Bruce and I that is, to wear blue and white instead. My mom played along happily and headed-up the photo shoot, while my dad and Jane assisted, keeping Emmitt distracted and making Bruce smile.
 |
| Our Photographer |
 |
Zach, "What kind of ice cream are you eating tonight at DQ?"
| Me, "I dunno, maybe an Oreo blizzard." Brucie, "I'm either going to have milk or milk."
|
|
|
 |
| Bruce, "Do I look sophisticated with my fist resting on my chin like this?" |
 |
| I love love LOVE this picture. |
 |
| All joking aside, this night was absolutely stunning. My mama captured some beautiful family pictures; I'm thankful to have them and have already used them here at home in decorating. God's goodness was literally radiating over the deep through the brilliant pink, purple, and orange hues. We thoroughly enjoyed watching the sun set. | | |
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment