Thursday, July 26, 2012

Four Months!

Bruce is now four months old (can you believe it?!). We are cherishing every moment,  enjoying each small victory in development, and laughing a LOT!






Milestones:

1. I love to stand
2. I've taught myself to roll over from my front to my back. I don't do it anymore. I know that I can and I've decided it's overrated.
3. I've found my voice and I squeal in high pitches any chance I get
4. I'm fascinated by my big brother Emmitt
5. I've found my right ear and I like to flick it often with my right hand
6. I sit up on my own with my hands in front of me in a tri-pod position
7.  I LOVE to look at faces in the mirror
8. I reach and grab for things. I especially love my toy keys
9. I smile constantly
10. I'm in 6 months clothes these days

Happy Thursday :)

3 comments:

  1. May I take credit for #7? Bruce and I spent some time in front of the big mirror in our dining room, and he liked it a lot! :-) We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! We must give credit where credit is due :) Where better for Bruce to inspect himself in a mirror than at your house where it goes from floor to ceiling?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh he is such a cutie!! :) I love it. I cannot wait to see him again. So excited to hear about all his milestones!

    ReplyDelete