We recently gave our back patio a makeover - hung flowers, potted plants, spread some mulch, ...etc. It was a fun project to work on together (my parents and sister helped too!) and we're so thankful for the extra living space. It's like we have one more room in our house.
Zach and I love sitting out here on pretty evenings. We'll play our favorite game, Bananagrams, or eat dinner. Sometimes we just do some leisure reading or talk a while. The most special part about the patio is that it's so peaceful. The flowers and plants, the pretty chair pillows, the chirping birds and greenery provide the perfect ambiance for a calm evening. We especially love to entertain guests back here.
 |
| We love to eat dinner out here. The atmosphere is absolutely perfect! Aren't the colors so welcoming? |
 |
| My dad helped me paint this shabby table my favorite color (robin's egg blue). Notice the Bonnie's Plant Farm box? That's our compost and we acquired it for free! I love the look: a cute AND purposeful garden accessory :) |
 |
| Zach bought me a sewing machine a month or so ago, but its been sitting just looking pretty since then. I've been sew excited :) to learn how to use the machine. I went to my friend Amanda's house last week and she taught me the basics. I'm so thankful! I sewed one pillow under her tutelage and the other at home. It felt good to work with my hands. "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might..." Ecclesiastes 9:10 |
|
 |
| I love the end result, too! |
 |
| I'm grateful that summer hasn't even begun and we have months of warm weather to enjoy our peaceful patio. |
|
|
|
|
Thanks for reading and stop by anytime for a warm visit out back :)
No comments:
Post a Comment