Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weekly Happenings - May

A few pictures of what our family has been up to these past couple weeks! Enjoy :)
I bet not many people can say they have baby poop in their bible. Bruce left a nice little gift in Psalm 3 last week!
Zach and I each go to bed with a very large glass of water. Can you guess whose is whose?

Bruce and I had lunch with Kim, my preceptor and friend from work. We had a lot of fun catching up with her!

Uncle Joey, Whitney and Sam came to visit last week. My dad happened to be in town for a conference the same day. We all enjoyed a nice dinner together and a trip to the new Whole Foods that opened in the North Hills.

Guy time is a regular occurrence in this house!

I never know what they're up to....

But I know they're up to something.... Emmitt's face gives it away!

Zach took me out to dinner when my Dad was in town. He watched Bruce and we went on our first date since the baby was born. It was a very nice evening!

Little did Dad know that Bruce would have a total 45 minute melt down a couple hours after we left. They had good bonding time though :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some good times to me! Love Bruce's gift in your Bible!

    ReplyDelete