Bruce Isaiah Hillegas was born at 6:01 PM on March 23, 2012. He weighed
in at 7 lbs. and 5 ounces, and he was 22 inches long.
 |
| Bruce modeling a hand-knit bonnet by his Great-Great Aunt Jane! |
Kait did such a good job with the labor, and I am so proud of her. This whole experience has drawn us closer together. It is crazy to think that we made the little guy. I am excited to share many more experiences like this one with Kait, Lord willing!
Here are a few pictures of the experience!
Thanks to Kait's parents, I ate some Chick Fil-A for lunch on Friday! Needless to say, Kait was sad that she didn't get any because she was NPO.
 |
| Bruce is born at 6:01 PM! |
 |
| Mom holding Bruce after the delivery! |
 |
| Hillegas Family Photo |
 |
| Grandma Nan |
 |
| Pop, Gigi (??), and Aunt Jane | | | |
|
This is all so wonderful! (And, Zach, I caught that "many more" statement!) Woo-Hoo! Blessed are you!
ReplyDelete