 |
| My 3 favorite men having guy time on the couch. First time for Emmitt to join! |
 |
| First well-baby checkup. Bruce passed with flying colors! Back to birth weight after just 3 days. |
 |
| First photo shoot :) |
 |
| First Bath! My husband looks so handsome holding that babe. |
 |
| First walk. I wore the Moby wrap - an amazing, hands free baby carrier, although I haven't mastered walking without at least one hand on Bruce yet ;) |
 |
| First time peeing on Dad. Oh, sweet baby boys and their diapers... |
It's been a great week getting settled in with our newest member! I'm so thankful to have Zach home this week with me. We're conquering everything as a team - from burping to bathing, we're enjoying all the 'us' time figuring out how to raise our little one. In the midst of the daily lessons and struggles of life, this is truly a season of joy and blessing. What an adventure God has us on.
"The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3
Love it! Love the pictures! Love the Hillegas family! And so proud of both of you. I'm excited to see you walk on this journey! So thankful I got to see you guys!
ReplyDelete