Monday, March 26, 2012

Homecoming

Hello family and friends!

Bruce came home on Sunday around noon! On the way home, I don't think that I have ever driven that cautiously before. We were greeted by banners and storks in the front yard and a welcome home sign on our front door. Thank you Jordan and Meredith for decorating our humble abode! You guys are such a blessing. The other big news of the day was that Emmitt met Bruce.....and.....Emmitt was scared out of his mind. He did not know what to think about the little guy! We have had a few visitors these past few days and are expecting more in the days to come. We are so thankful for all of the love and support that we have received!

Family photo of us leaving the hospital!
Bruce riding home in style!
Bruce meet Emmitt...Emmitt meet Bruce   
First Official Bruce Visitors = Whitney and Lindsey!

This is our friend Annie! She and her husband Bob were so helpful with watching Emmitt while we are at the hospital. Kait loves her coffee dates with Annie!
 The big question is: Who is going to be the first person ever to leave a comment on our blog??? Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.....seriously...

3 comments:

  1. YAY! First comment maybe? So happy and excited for you guys! What a blessing Bruce already is and Emmitt is going to be a great big brother! (I told him he had to!) So happy for you guys - praying for your rest in the upcoming weeks of this crazy schedule! We are always here to help! xoxo Annie & Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super exciting! I wish that we could be there to encourage you guys and bond with Bruce. *sigh* May the Lord strengthen you as you raise this blessed arrow in the fear and admonition of Him! Love you! (By the way, Kait, I hope you're napping when he naps.) :-)

    ReplyDelete